LCSK - Scripts don't work

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Nov 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Hey, there!

I'm using the latest version of LCSK in my graduation work and because of that I'm bit desperated, once the LCSK's scripts have stopped working...

When the LCSK and the Operator Console are started, the java scripts are not loaded and it's impossible to establish a communication between visitor and operator. The operator console recognizes that are visitors on the page and enable operater to invite them; however, the webpage doesn't show the invitation to the visitor and the same happens when some visitor requests a chat session.

I've tried all the possibilities to solve this problem, including update my MVC3 version, configure the IIS, configure Windows services and further more, but anything has worked. To make matters worse, sometimes it works and sometime doesn't. For example, I've updated the MVC3 version and it has worked, but when the computer was restarted the problem came back.

Someone could urgently help me, please? I need to solve this problem until the end of this week.

Tks.

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

A bit late, but I've just released a new version today that is way much simpler to add to existing project and lightweight.

Dominic

Apr 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM
LOL

Tks for that, Pierre! However, for Jesus I'm already graduated!

At that time, the problem was not the LCSK module, but my Internet connection...

By the way, many thanks again! You did an amazing job!

Adriano Ferreira

On 03/04/2012, at 20:47, "dstpierre" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

A bit late, but I've just released a new version today that is way much simpler to add to existing project and lightweight.

Dominic