Version 2 running in Visual Studio Web Server but not IIS 7

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Dec 5, 2013 at 5:46 AM
I have version 2 running in the Visual Studio web server, but when I load it to IIS 7, the html pages load, but the submit buttons don't work. I have .net 4.5 running on it, I've installed MVC, I have made all updates, and even a hot fix, but it doesn't work. It's pool is integrated and is set to .net 4.0.3

Any Ideas?
Coordinator
Jan 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Are you using a web farm / multiple server instance, like in Windows Azure, AppHarbor?

The LCSK package currently does not support that deployment architecture. One thing you can quickly do if it's your case, you can have a Service Bus running the communication channel or directly using a Database either RDBMS or a Redis instance.

You might also just need to reset your password on the server. Sometimes the content of App_Data is not included in the deployment. You have options to specify this if you are using the Publish way in Visual Studio. Go to /lcsk/install.html and see if you can provide password there and retry the agent.html page again.

Also note that the Enter key do not submit the login form at the moment. You have to click on the button.

Hope that help,
Dominic
Jun 12, 2015 at 11:44 PM
Hi
i have deploy my web application on local iis 8.5, the html pages load normaly but the submit boutton dont work i have cheked of App_Data is included int the deployment