Discussions under Developer Forum

The project has moved to Github https://github.com/dstpierre/lcsk. Please go there for recent development, support and feature request.

Version 2 running in Visual Studio Web Server but not IIS 7

first post: martialmedia wrote: I have version 2 running in the Visual Studio web server, but when ...

latest post: mohanov90 wrote: Hi i have deploy my web application on local iis 8.5, the html pa...

How do i use my web login authentication for LiveChat Starter Kit .Net chat?

first post: skyformat wrote: Hi Please how do i use my web login authentication for the LSCK .Ne...

Connect to a different domain

first post: alienx89 wrote: Hi, I have upload the chat on my server and it's work great on th...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: In javascript requests should be made to the same domain by default...

Inactive chat button

first post: galvanchi wrote: Good day, I will try to add your chat into new asp.net mvc4 project...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: The last version of LCSK v2.0.6 was not compatible with the SignalR...

Not Running in VS 2013

first post: ismael_duran wrote: I installed the package from the package manager and I have put eve...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: There is a new release v2.1.0 that uses the latest SignalR version ...

client choose who to talk to

first post: mahdi87_gh wrote: Hi I installed the LCSK from nuget on a mvc 3 project and it works...

latest post: mahdi87_gh wrote: thanks I'll try it. sometimes it goes offline by no reason. I chec...

lsck 2.0.4 just working in localhost

first post: danicod001 wrote: hi, Ive installed LCSK in one of my test projects. Is working per...

latest post: danicod001 wrote: You are right, problem solved, thanks a lot. Just a matter of chat...

Integaration LCSKLive Chat Starter Kit with ASp.net Web Application

first post: SathyaJ wrote: Can anyone help me to integrate LCSKLive Chat Starter Kit with my ...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: Sorry, I missed that message. Do you have a specific question? You...

SignalR/Hubs Creation

first post: sitebox wrote: Hello! I am a PHP / APACHE web developer but in the past have buil...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: Hi there, You might want to try the 2.0.2 release, the one you've ...

nopCommerce & Orchard Project Plugin Development Requested

first post: lfurzewaddock wrote: It would be great having a Live Chat plugin for nopCommerce. Would...

latest post: dstpierre wrote: Thanks for the suggestions. Once the v2 is fully released, I will ...