This is a working, yet basic, version of the projects. It is a stable build and contains the source code of the two project: the website and the operator console.
Quick installation instruction :
1. Create a virtual directory on IIS (ex: LiveChat)
2. Copy the content of the WebSite.rar.
3. Copy the content of OperatorConsole.rar anywhere on your disk)
4. Open the OperatorConsole.exe.config and change the value of OperatorConsoleLiveChatWS
Operator to the url of your virtual directory (ex: http://localhost/livechat/ Operator.asmx)
5. Start the operator console (user: operator | pass: operator)
6. Browse to the website demo page (http://localhost/livechat/)
7. You should be able to request a chat and accept it on the operator console
To change the username and password of the operator, go to the web.config file of the website project, and change the value in the operatorService section to what ever you want.Getting Started with the May 2007 Alpha release