Quick installation instruction:
1. Create a new Virtual Directory or a new website on IIS (i.e. LCSK, LiveChat, etc)
2. Extract the ASP.NET MVC 3 application there (web.zip)
3. Edit the web.config file and put your own smtp information in the System.Net/MailSettings
4. Create a SQL database or make sure you have one accessible
5. Go to http://yourdomain.com/LCSK/Install and fill the database fields
6. Install the ClickOnce operator console and click on "Configure" to set the URL for the Web Services (i.e. http://yourdomain.com/LCSK/LCSKServices/OpServices.asmx)
- For 5 and 6 replace /LCSK/ with your virtual directory name.
7. Log in with Admin and the password set on 5, you would be able to add other operators and take chat request.
1. Check the Views/Home/Index for sample on how to add chat button to your pages. The images can be found on the /content/LCSK/online.jpg | offline.jpg
2. You can easily change the Views/_Layout.cshtml to include your logo and header and change the CSS and design of the chat session in /Views/LiveChat/Chat.cshtml | Session.cshtml | MailSent.cshtml.
Let me know if you have trouble with something.