LiveChat Starter Kit version 2.1.0 uses SignalR as the core communication mechanism.
You can add LCSK to your ASP.NET project via NuGet
To manually add LCSK to an existing ASP.NET app do the following:
- Copy the LCSK folder to your ASP.NET 4 project
- Install SignalR from your package manager window
Make sure you already have jQuery
included before those tags.
Sign in as a test agent
- Navigate to the /lcsk/install.html page and assign the admin and agent passwords.
- You can now log in on /lcsk/agent.html using any name and either the admin or agent password.
Simulate a visitor
- Open another browser
- Open the chat box and enter a message